Useful Links & Advice for planning your Scottish VW Campervan holiday
www.northcoast500.com - App available for iOS and Android
Our top tips:
Make sure that you book campsites and ferries in advance when travelling in high season (July & August).
When packing, please remember that our classic vans are small spaces; check out our kit list to see all that we include for you.
Top tips from previous guests:
- Just enjoy ☺ There is everything you need to have a good time! If you are a cold one like myself, maybe bring along another blanket. But it was September so the cold was to be expected.
- Take it easy, chill out, make lots of stops to take in the sights
Feedback from Survey Monkey
‘ What was the highlight of your camper van holiday?’
- Running out of petrol on the A90! Haha No the best part was taking little naps during the day in the top cabin.
- Family time together, and being a part of the VW camper van family
- Each day had it’s own highlight, there wasn’t one thing or the other it was all good
Travel inspiration blogs
Useful links & advice for planning your Scottish wedding
As wedding suppliers we often get asked for other suppliers in the industry that we would recommend and we are lucky enough to work alongside some very talented and creative businesses enabling us to see their work and creations on multiple occasions.
Collective websites & wedding planners
All weekend Venues
Venue décor and prop hire
Hair, makeup & jewellery
Sarah Clarke – Make up
Kirsty Macpherson – Make up
Our favourite blank canvas venues In Angus, Fife & Perthshire